“Happy Guests” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Beulah, Colorado
“Happy Guests”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

Hotel Sante Fe in Sante Fe, New Mexico is a great hotel. We stayed for a few days. Service was tremendous, room was great and as advertised. Food was good, the pool area was good, excursion buses were run by the hotel at no charge took us anywhere in Sante Fe that we wanted to go, and picked us up. Helpful staff went beyond. Spa services were great. we'll be back.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
PaulMargetson, Owner at Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa, responded to this review, August 7, 2014
Many thanks for staying with us for a few days and I am delighted to know that you took advantage of our many facilities/amenities.

thu xonn chiimen iy a whachii wye wye - May Your Travels Bring You Back Soon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (344)
Irvine, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

We had a very nice stay at the Hotel Santa Fe. We stayed in the Hacienda, which is located in a separate building from the main hotel. The Hotel Santa Fe is a nice setting with artwork throughout the Hotel and the Hacienda. We had breakfast in the hotel dining room each morning during our stay and found the food to be quite good. The hotel service is excellent and the staff friendly and responsive to our requests. We generally had no problems with the hotel other than with the Internet connection. We found the Internet connection to be sporadic and had to call on more than one occasion to speak with them about the Internet. Although the hotel staff was helpful in finding ways to help us get Internet access, this is something that they should address.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Rest assured that we are indeed improving our internet access as I write this response to your kind and constructive commentary. I apologize for the inconvenience you were caused and we are adding access pints as the load from our guests continues to increase.

chenoho mima téwe yo tha - We thank you for staying with us.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

I have stayed here in the last and have always been pleased with everything. This time, when I checked in the service was just as great and once I got to my room I had a welcome back basket. This hotel is amazing with their service, food and quality of the rooms. Easy to maneuver around and the shuttle service is great!
Beautiful hotel, a great place to stay and awesome staff.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
I am so delighted to learn that you were “pleasantly surprised” and thank you for staying with us!!

thu xonn chiimen iy a whachii wye wye - May Your Travels Bring You Back Soon
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay-favorites being the enclosed patio area for meals, the evening music, and the transportation to tourist locations. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Our suite was artistically decorated. The pool area was secluded and partly shaded.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
I am delighted to know that you had an “enjoyable visit” and that we took good care of you.

chenoho mima téwe yo tha - We thank you for staying with us.
London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

(1)The wi-fi connection( was almost non-existent to in my room. I got it for about 5 minutes a day..
(2) I was told on arrival there was an extra $19 a day "amenities" charge. To be fair it was on the back of my booking form but I hadn't noticed it. I was told that included all phone calls within the USA. Yet they then appeared as charges on my bill (they were taken off when I queried them). It made me feel I was being ripped off. Apparently it is not the only hotel in Santa fe with this charge.
Apart from those 2 (to me huge and important points) the hotel was lovely.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
PaulMargetson, Owner at Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Thank you for staying with us and apologies for the wifi issue you encountered - we are continually upgrading the system to cope with demand and unfortunately there are a couple of rooms with poor reception and it appears you were in one of them. The latest phase should be complete within the month.

As regards the Resort/A.R.T. Fee, it is indeed common practice throughout the city and I have explained the issue in previous commentaries - if not this fee then parking, etc.

Again, my apologies.
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

My husband and I enjoyed our visit at Hotel Santa Fe very very much. The location is within walking distance to both the Railyard District and the Plaza, which is great. If you prefer not to walk to the Plaza, the complimentary shuttle service will take you and pick you up. Our room was nice, clean, and included updated amenities. We will definitely stay here again next time we visit Santa Fe!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Many thanks for staying with us and we do hope to see you again soon!

kowaen mina so thuu puchi - Have a great day!
Cambridge
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

This is a really lovely hotel. Whoever designed this did a great job. There is native american art everywhere. it is very clean and clearly the Picuris Pueblo takes pride in their hotel. We stayed in the Hacienda which is sort of a boutique hotel within the hotel. Excellent service with continental breakfast served in a very nice room with a patio, also included wine and cheese at the end of the day. The grounds are lovely and the restaurant good. The pool is very nice, but a bit small, especially with a lot of screaming kids. They allow dogs. A couple of nits....there were two very nice, comfortable chairs in our suite, but no lamp between them, so you couldn't sit and read. I requested a lamp and they brought one promptly. The other nit is that we had a lovely patio with nice tables and chairs, but no umbrella. I'm sure if I asked they would have brought me one. They also have free shuttle service to places in Santa Fe. Definitely a hotel to consider. In the Hacienda request room 605.

Room Tip: Room 605 in the Hacienda