Hotel Sante Fe in Sante Fe, New Mexico is a great hotel. We stayed for a few days. Service was tremendous, room was great and as advertised. Food was good, the pool area was good, excursion buses were run by the hotel at no charge took us anywhere in Sante Fe that we wanted to go, and picked us up. Helpful staff went beyond. Spa services were great. we'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TravelClick, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe