This is a really lovely hotel. Whoever designed this did a great job. There is native american art everywhere. it is very clean and clearly the Picuris Pueblo takes pride in their hotel. We stayed in the Hacienda which is sort of a boutique hotel within the hotel. Excellent service with continental breakfast served in a very nice room with a patio, also included wine and cheese at the end of the day. The grounds are lovely and the restaurant good. The pool is very nice, but a bit small, especially with a lot of screaming kids. They allow dogs. A couple of nits....there were two very nice, comfortable chairs in our suite, but no lamp between them, so you couldn't sit and read. I requested a lamp and they brought one promptly. The other nit is that we had a lovely patio with nice tables and chairs, but no umbrella. I'm sure if I asked they would have brought me one. They also have free shuttle service to places in Santa Fe. Definitely a hotel to consider. In the Hacienda request room 605.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa