We loved our stay at The Hacienda and were completely spoiled by Jess and the butler staff there. Every night we went up to the Lounge and sat on the patio to enjoy the free beer and wine, cheese and crackers. The butlers cater to your every need, keep your glasses filled, and give great concierge advice. The Hacienda was comfortable and inviting. Breakfast every morning was a nice amenity. The breakfast space is a lovely setting.
Turndown service was a nice touch with chocolates on our pillows. We also enjoyed the daily infused water in the lobby (cucumber, orange, etc.)
One of the best aspects of this hotel is the free shuttle service to and from locations in town. All you have to do is request a ride and they drop you right did for free, and then with a quick phone call they come and pick you up. They mostly use taxis like the ones in London but they're purple. We loved the service!
We would definitely return to this lovely hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TravelClick, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe