July 4, 2014, I stayed here with my husband for one night and really enjoyed our stay. This is a beautiful hotel. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The free shuttle service is great for getting around town. The pool and hot tub were very clean and relaxing. Bottled water is available from the bar or front desk anytime – just ask. Bar of soap had a hole in it to reduce waste; clever and also made it easy to hold on to (see picture). Since we only stayed one night, we didn’t use many of the services available. On our next visit to Santa Fe, we will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TravelClick, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa