That's my only complaint, but I won't stay there again for that reason. They advertise 3 shuttles but since they had only one driver at a time, they basically have one shuttle and while the front desk staff are super nice, they do not give accurate information re: when the shuttle will realistically be available. Otherwise, the hotel is lovely and the restaurant was reliably excellent for breakfast and offered some very good selections for dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TravelClick, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe