My wife and I recently celebrated our 13th anniversary and stayed one night at the Hotel Santa Fe The Hacienda and Spa. First, all the staff we encountered were extremely pleasant, helpful, and amazingly knew just how much attention to show us (you know how some hotels try to overdue it). Our room was amazing and knowing it was our anniversary, the hotel staff had a very nice welcome gift for us to enjoy. The property itself is beautiful and walking distance to the square and tons of restaurants. Next time we stay in Santa Fe we will always stay at Hotel Santa Fe. They made our anniversary that much more special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa