“Great Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Great Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

I stayed at the Hotel this past week for work. Check-in was very easy and the girl that helped me was very friendly and courteous. She informed me of all the amenities the hotel had to offer including the restaurant. When I arrived in the room there was some cookies and apples with a card from the general manager thanking me for staying at the hotel again (previously stayed a couple of months ago). The room was very clean and and balcony was very nice to sit out on for the evening. Very comfortable bed, slept like a rock. Will definitely stay at the hotel again. Hopefully for pleasure instead of business next time!

Room Tip: Both room's I've stayed in were great.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
PaulMargetson, Owner at Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
And we definitely would love to see you again soon! Many thanks for your kind words!

thu xonn chiimen iy a whachii wye wye - May Your Travels Bring You Back Soon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (286)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

The location is not great, the staff is excellent but the services are not...I would not stay again....I would say more but it would not be complimentary...however, SantaFe deserves a better place...however, they would like for me to say that the bed was comfortable

Room Tip: At another spa
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
PaulMargetson, Owner at Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
Oh blast!! I am sorry to learn that we upset you but wish you well!
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

So I've stayed here more than once. It's very clean, very welcoming and the spa is the absolute best!! I got a honey scrub and I was in heaven ;) literally.. So yes stay here relax at the spa and you won't be let down! Just get ur own alcohol because the fridge is pretty pricey.

• Stayed March 2014
Many thanks for staying with us again and I am so delighted to learn that the Spa took good care of you.

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

What an incrdible stay we had. From the customer service to the restaraunt. I was traveling with my dog and they had the most original "doggie care package" I have ever seen. Eloy at the front desk was super and gave us great recommendations for shopping. My new favorite place to stay! LOVED it!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
I am so happy to know that we - especially Eloy - “Wowed you!!” - thank you so very much for staying with us and we love being your new favorite place to stay!

Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

This was our first visit to Santa Fe, and chose the Hotel Santa Fe based on other reviews. We were not disappointed. The hotel was in a convenient location, was beautifully decorated, and the staff was excellent. One of the best features was the free shuttle that ran to popular areas such as the Plaza. It was very convenient, we rarely waited more than 10 minutes, and the drivers were professional and friendly. We would return again, and highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you so very much for your wonderful recommendation and also for staying with us.

Littleton, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

Favorite part of staying at the Hotel Santa Fe - Kachina dolls left on our comfy bed every night. We came home with 3 kachina dolls. We got a special rate of $179 a night for a room with a very comfy king bed and a separate area with a pull-out couch and bar area. The hotel was clean and nicely decorated with the Picurus Pueblo Indian influence. We also received 3 $25 vouchers for meals at the hotel's Amaya Restaurant. The Elk dish was fabulous as was the Jalapeño Margarita. The hotel is about a 2 block walk from town, not bad, there is a shuttle but I have to say that there was a bit of a wait for the ride. We just walked. The hotel is not too far from the Farmers Market area.. Do not miss that on saturdays as it is one of the best Farmer's Markets in the country . Hotel also has a nice pool, fitness center and spa for tired shoppers and sightseers at the end of the day. Check to make sure the hot tub at the Fitness center is up and running as it was down when we were there - I am sure that is temporary. Also, enjoyed immensely, the wonderful Antonio Mendoza playing in the bar - bought 3 of his CDs and 1 CD from the Native American flute player. Side note: the kiddos might enjoy having their dinner served to them in the teepee outside the restaurant. All and all a very nice and unique hotel, at a fair price when discounted and with the restaurant vouchers!

Room Tip: The only service issue was the wait for the shuttle... but not a bad walk to town. Value is good at...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for writing to tripadvisor.com which is so greatly appreciated.

Your kind words are very encouraging and I am so delighted to know that we took good care of you!

San Mateo, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

I stayed here one night thanks to Hotwire - it was a quick business trip. I wish I were there for longer, and ideally with my husband. The room was lovely. Not very large, but had a fireplace, nice bathroom, and very comfortable bed. The artwork in the Hacienda was nice. I went to the wine hour in the evening, and the hosts had good suggestions for places to eat. It is about a 15 minute walk to the Plaza - and since it's a bit away from the Plaza it is very quiet.

I had breakfast as well - it was fairly basic but everything was good.

Parking is free, and the grounds are nice.

Service was excellent.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
We do hope you will bring your husband to stay with us soon - and for longer than one night!

chenoho mima téwe yo tha - We thank you for staying with us.

Been to Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa? Share your experiences!