I stayed at the Hotel this past week for work. Check-in was very easy and the girl that helped me was very friendly and courteous. She informed me of all the amenities the hotel had to offer including the restaurant. When I arrived in the room there was some cookies and apples with a card from the general manager thanking me for staying at the hotel again (previously stayed a couple of months ago). The room was very clean and and balcony was very nice to sit out on for the evening. Very comfortable bed, slept like a rock. Will definitely stay at the hotel again. Hopefully for pleasure instead of business next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TravelClick, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe