This was our first visit to Santa Fe, and chose the Hotel Santa Fe based on other reviews. We were not disappointed. The hotel was in a convenient location, was beautifully decorated, and the staff was excellent. One of the best features was the free shuttle that ran to popular areas such as the Plaza. It was very convenient, we rarely waited more than 10 minutes, and the drivers were professional and friendly. We would return again, and highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TravelClick, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa