I stayed here one night thanks to Hotwire - it was a quick business trip. I wish I were there for longer, and ideally with my husband. The room was lovely. Not very large, but had a fireplace, nice bathroom, and very comfortable bed. The artwork in the Hacienda was nice. I went to the wine hour in the evening, and the hosts had good suggestions for places to eat. It is about a 15 minute walk to the Plaza - and since it's a bit away from the Plaza it is very quiet.
I had breakfast as well - it was fairly basic but everything was good.
Parking is free, and the grounds are nice.
Service was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TravelClick, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa