I am writing this from the hotel. We have been here 4 nights. It is a beautiful property. We requested a quiet room a nd were placed on the 3rd floor back. Room faces parking lot which I believe is quieter than the rooms overlooking the pool. The rooms are clean and comfortable. We are in the hotel section, not the hacienda, and found the room to be very nice. Large flat screen tv. Maybe we are not as picky as some travelers, but we found the room to be a perfectly fine size for 2 adults and a tween. In terms of distance, it is .7 miles to the plaza. We have walked back and forth multiple times on most days. We caught the shuttle in to town a couple of times. For reasoably fit people wearing walking shoes, it is a easy 10 to 15 minute walk. If you would not walk 10-15 minutes to get somewhere at home, this will probably be too far for you to walk, so plan on driving and parking, or taking the shuttle. Pro tip, there is a Whole Foods less than .5 mile in the opposite direction from town, it is huge and well stocked. We did some takeout breakfasts and dinners here when we didn't feel like eating out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, TravelClick, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe