The hotel is co-owned by a pueblo tribe which is a great reason to stay here and support Native American rights in NM, rather than staying with 1 of the huge chains. The décor and atmosphere were outstanding. The lobby area and all common areas have glorious artwork, ambience, color scheme, taste. The room was on the small side and some items missing though they brought them immediately. Some parts of the suite (bathroom, kitchenette) were faded and the balcony was over a trash area so not great for sitting. Pool small, spa also small. However, overall I would go back here. It is a short walk from the old town, has a shuttle, great service, and wonderful live music - Indian flute player who is there regularly on weekends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe