This was my first visit to Santa Fe, and I will certainly be back and stay at the hotel Santa Fe. The rooms are large and very clean, with very comfortable beds and crisp duvets. The staff is all very accommodating and friendly. One other reviewer commented on the wireless, which must have been improved because it was excellent during my stay. It is an easy 10 minute walk to the centre of town, and there are free shuttles for those who would prefer a ride. The breakfast for our conference was excellent (and different) all 3 days, and the fresh fruit every morning was delicious. My only complaint would be that the meeting room was cold, but maybe they were just trying to keep us all awake!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TravelClick, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe