We loved this hotel! We were in Santa Fe for 3 nights. We reserved a junior suite with a balcony but when we checked in, the balcony overlooked the pool and parking lot. Not the view we wanted. But then we got a complimentary upgrade to a suite with a balcony looking at the mountains!! Much better. The room was clean, big and comfortable. Everyone that we encountered from the front desk to housekeeping to the drivers were so friendly and helpful. They have a car that will drive you to most of the places that tourists would be going, The Plaza is within walking distance with great restaurants and shopping but how nice to finish a nice meal, a bottle of wine and then have someone pick you up right outside the restaurant and drive you home. We had massages in the spa and they were wonderful. Free parking and airport shuttle is included in the daily resort fee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe