The hotel was beautiful, peaceful and very clean. The staff were very professional. The bed was comfortable. We were only in town for a quick overnight so we weren't able to use spa services. The parking was free at the hotel. They offer a free shuttle service to the plaza or it's about a 10 minute walk from the hotel (which is what we did). We would stay here again. We did eat breakfast in the restaurant. I highly recommend the blue corn blueberry pancakes!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, TravelClick, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe