We've lived in New Mexico for four decades, and this is by far my favorite hotel in Santa Fe. It's the only Indian-owned hotel in town (by Picuris pueblo), very well run and managed, great food, comfortable meeting facilities, charming Southwest decor, lounge with ative music. Consistently a good experience. Well-located, a short walk from the old town square, easy to find and park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TravelClick, Amex, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe