Everything about this hotel was top-notch. The rate was reasonable, the staff was friendly and helpful and the room was clean and very comfortable. We ate two evening meals in the restaurant which is excellent and reasonably priced. We enjoyed professional local Native American music twice, enjoying it by the fireplace located in the lounge area. One of the best features was a free shuttle which took us anywhere and picked us up when we were ready to return to the hotel. Also it is the only Native American owned hotel in Santa Fe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, TravelClick, Amex, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe