We stayed at Hotel Santa Fe for three nights for the Winter Indian Market at Thanksgiving. Outstanding room, wonderful staff and great dining experience. Beautiful Native American Art Collection displayed in the Hacienda. Great location in Santa Fe. Wonderful shuttle service downtown in a restored English purple taxi. Native flute music in the restaurant in the evenings on Friday and Saturday. Can't wait to go back on our next visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, TravelClick, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe