See comment about "resort fee at bottom". In all a lovely stay with nice staff and very nice to sit in lobby with the dogs by a real fire while having breakfast.
The concierge arranged a pet sitter, Fran, who came to the room and picked up the dogs so we could sightsee. There is a shuttle to everywhere nearby, even the Museum Hill where there are 5 excellent museums to see and a restaurant not to miss. The website photos led me to believe our room for four had beds in different rooms, so don't make that mistake, get a suite and an adjoining single.
They were booked for those so intended up paying an additional $200+/night room. Here is my one non flattering comment. There is a resort fee of $18/ night or not you use the exercise equipment or hot tub. But if they charge everyone...then it should just be part of the standard rate. It makes the rates look lower and more competitive that way, but it isn't forthright. Also, the Tax is high, so don't believe for a minute the room is only going to cost you $159/night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TravelClick, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa