We really liked this hotel. As Australians travelling it was easy to find and easy to park. Great room on the ground floor close to the lobby. For us we could easily walk to the Plaza which takes 10 min but the taxi shuttle provided by the hotel was incredible efficient. So close to the Rail Runner train and small boutique shops thus for us was also a plus. What we really liked after walking around all day was the great bar and restaurant area with the amazing fireplace. Very cosy with great food on offer. We ate in two nights we were there. Good price for the room and facilities. We would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TravelClick, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa