We had a magical time here. I had no idea what to expect. But Pueblo culture was earthy and sophisticated at the same time. Warm woody textured decor, sympathetic service, and lovely display of coffee and assorted teas on each landing to take back to your room and sip in bed while planning your day. Easy trips in and out of town due to the purple coloured London taxi for prompt shuttling to and for. Only disappointment was that pool was not open at Easter as it was outdoor. But roaring log fire over breakfast in lobby made up for that. Will definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe