The hotel was generally clean and well kept. A bit dark for our taste.
Most everyone on the staff was very accommodating and friendly. They gave us a room upgrade for no extra charge and we didn't even ask for it.
Food in the Amaya restaurant in the hotel was quite good, service was too.
Was well worth the price and we'd stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe