Just stayed two nights with my sister. The room was very nice, quite and comfortable. The bathroom was small but doable. Nice tea and coffee service in the mornings on each hall way. Location good a slight walk to the old town center but not a problem. Desk staff very helpful. Pool was closed still for the season but hot tub was open. Not sure we would have used it though even if it was open.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TravelClick, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe