This is my favorite hotel at Santa Fe that is more than a couple of blocks from the plaza. The staff is super friendly and helpful. And the Native American owned hotel is beautifully southwestern.
Since I don't usually have a car when I stay, I like that their shuttle to the plaza is much better than any of the hotels on Cerrillos road where I've stayed that had similar shuttles.
I skip their breakfast because it's overpriced, but at least there's plenty of free coffee, which is a must :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, TravelClick, Amex, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe