I can't say enough about what a great stay we had here. We stayed in the newer section of the hotel and had a wine and cheese reception each afternoon on the top floor lounge, next to the fireplace.
Each morning a Continental Breakfast was waiting in the same location. The food was always fresh, and the Butler Service was great. Robert, The Butler and two other gentlemen were always available for local information, and great restaurant advice.
The hotel shuttle would drop you off or pick you up within a mile of the hotel, and that distance covered all the local attractions and restaurants that Santa Fe is known for.
The room was clean, quiet and very comfortable. And the shower was absolutely perfect.
We will stay here each time we return to Santa Fe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe