Stayed here only 1 night in October, but would definitely return for another visit. We upgraded to a suite which was very lovely, had a balcony & was very clean. Slept like a queen on the softest sheets ever! The hotel has lovely grounds, like an oasis in busy city. Free shuttle to the square.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, TravelClick, Amex, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe