We enjoyed our week long stay at this independent,native owned hotel. The staff are very friendly. The shuttle service is handy esp with the ever changing fall weather. Be sure to check out the restaurant and the gift shop for artisan work (on some weekends there are unique personalities to chat with). As I mentioned the concierge team is made up of an informative,charming group of women.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TravelClick, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe