I could go on all day about our stay at this hotel. We spent 7 nights in the Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa. The staff was courteous and helpful. The room was clean and modern. Loved the shower. We were on the ground floor, yet were not disturbed at night by noise. All the doors are set to close slowly so that they don't slam and make noise. The hotel is only six blocks from the plaza, which was a nice walk when the weather was pleasant. If you did not feel like walking, the hotel provides a free shuttle service to destinations within a mile of downtown. The butlers and house keepers were friendly and helpful. I liked how the butlers would call area restaurants and make reservations. The front desk personnel were also friendly and extremely helpful. We went hiking most days, and would stop at the desk for bottled water, which was provided at no charge. The hotel restaurant served excellent food. Compared to most hotel restaurants I thought the menu prices were quite reasonable. We used the hot tub every night, and never found it crowded. The Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa may not be the ritziest hotel in Santa Fe, but you get more than your money's worth. The continental breakfast each morning was excellent. Lots of fresh fruit. The view from the patio was spectacular. Every evening the hotel served complimentary wine and hors d'oeuvre to get you thru until you went to dinner. Or if you wanted, you could fill up, and save the cost of a meal. Like I said, I could go on all day about our stay. If you are visiting Santa Fe and want to keep your expenses down, The Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa is an excellent place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TravelClick, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe