We stayed four nights at the Hotel Santa Fe with two nights in different rooms. In both cases, it was an enjoyable and comfortable stay. The staff was consistently courteous, friendly and helpful. The food in the restaurant was better than I usually expect in a hotel restaurant. The Hotel is pure Santa Fe right down to the piped in Native American flute music in the lobby and an inflated price for what you get. If this is your first time Santa Fe experience, I am sure that you will love the atmosphere. If you have been to the adobe Disneyland many times, it may seem a bit generic and trite, especially the tepee in the courtyard. Both our rooms were spacious, well furnished, with comfortable beds and small balconies. Both bathrooms, however, were very dark, especially in the shower. In one bathroom, the bath/shower was tiled but in the other it was a fiberglass insert of the type I would expect at a Motel 6. As several other reviewers have commented, this is a nice hotel but lacks several amenities necessary for it to be the ultimate in luxury. For the first time visitor looking for the “Santa Fe” experience in a comfortable hotel near the plaza and the Railroad Yard, it is probably a good choice. It provides shuttle services around the downtown and to Museum Hill and the staff can help you identify restaurants and tourist sites. If you are a frequent visitor looking for the top value or a sumptuous experience this is probably not the hotel for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TravelClick, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe