The Hotel Santa Fe was a great place to stay! I wish we had time to stay longer! The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was large, comfortable and clean. We had fruit and a welcome letter waiting in our room when we arrived. There was happy hour in the evening and a complimentary buffet breakfast in the morning. We highly recommend this hotel for anyone staying in Santa Fe!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, TravelClick, Amex, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe