We stayed in the Hacienda part of this hotel and loved it. The staff was helpful and professional. The room had a lovely balcony and view. A continental breakfast was served in the lounge across the hall from our room. There was also a nightly wine and cheese. Our room had two double beds and a gas fireplace. The hotel had a nice pool area and was walking distance from the shops and restaurants, but there was van service if you didn't wish to walk
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, TravelClick, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa