I enjoyed my stay here. I had a king room on the 2nd floor with a small sitting area and it was quite nice to have the extra space, plus it was quiet. I always ask to be away from elevators and ice machines so the room was perfect. We only had one meal at the hotel, but it was very good and we did sit at the bar in the evenings where there was live music. At the spa I had an enzyme facial done by Gladys Diaz and it was excellent. She was efficient, informative, and skilled---and most importantly, my face felt wonderful when she was done! There are choices so this facial may not be right for you, but whatever you choose, be sure to see if Gladys is available! The spa is small so be prepared for that. There was a terrific farmer's market just a short walk away, and downtown wasn't far either. However, if you need a ride, the hotel provdies shuttle service too and that was VERY convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TravelClick, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa