My husband and I spent three days in Santa Fe in June. We wanted a better than average hotel that could give us a quiet room (seems like an impossibility these days) and we found a great deal on-line for the Hotel Santa Fe. When we called to ask about it, Chris told us about a special called Spring to Summer. We specified we wanted a room on the top floor in a quiet location and Chris lined up the perfect room for us -- Room 315 -- a King Suite on the third floor with only one common wall. We heard absolutely no noises from the other rooms or the hallways! What an amazing find. The one drawback I could comment on would be that the bathroom, at least in our unit, seemed older and was rather dark. Other than that, we couldn't recommend a hotel more highly. The King Suite also had a refrigerator and microwave. Very comfortable. Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa