My friend of 35 years and I recently stayed at the Hotel Santa Fe for a get-away, 4-day weekend. We had a fantastic time! The decor is beautiful and calming, the suite was spacious, and the beds were comfortable (and I'm a light sleeper, so a comfy bed is a must). The staff could not have been nicer or more gracious; when my friend and I had a question about the hairdryer, the desk staff the following day remembered us and asked if our issue had been addressed. The hotel is absolutely beautiful inside and out; the spa is a "must-see" for its incredible, one-of-a-kind quartz crystal wall and sky-and-clouds painted walls. We had very relaxing massages at the spa. The entire atmosphere is one of calm and tranquility everywhere around the property. Wander the hotel to see all the Native-American themed artwork and decor. We stayed 3 nights and enjoyed the convenience of being able to easily walk to the main Plaza area of town, although we also appreciated the free shuttle ride to and from the area, which is especially a boon to shoppers! We both agreed we would definitely stay again at Hotel Santa Fe and Spa. Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe