We have been choosing Hotel Santa Fe for our visits to Santa Fe for many years. The price is right for the luxury and service received. The hotel is located just 6 blocks from the main plaza, where shops, restaurants,art galleries and museums abound. My husband and I always choose the Junior Suite which has a separate living room/desk area with minibar fridge, mircowave, and separate flat screen TV across from the sofa, also TV in the king size bedroom. Very cozy and feels like home. The only problem this time is that the hotel was booked and we got the first floor, which is near the parking lot. (we reserved online several months in advance). We prefer the 2nd and 3rd floor. The room was off on a separate hallway, so it was quiet. An outdoor seating area in the restaurant in summer. We love the pool/whirlpool area with trees, flowers, lounge chairs and umbrellas. They even serve you wine at the pool in the afternoons if you want. Very pleasant. Hotel Santa Fe has a Native American flute player who plays only on the weekends, Fri and Sat. So cozy to sit around the kiva fireplace in the lounge area and listen to relaxing music with a cocktail. The hotel provides a daily shuttle to/from any restaurant or shop in the plaza area, so we did not have to take our car. The shuttle and Wi-Fi is included in the daily $18 service charge. Included are the free newspapers if you get to the desk in time mornings, and a coffee bar in the a.m. on each floor.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Amex, Priceline, TravelClick, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, EasyToBook, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.