3 nights and days in Santa Fe, hotel worked out great. Shuttle service is great really a London cab, no need to drive to the square many nice happy hours in town. The weather turned cool one day but warmed up nicely by the next day. Bicycle riding was good the yard trail just behind the hotel was a nice ride. Very good Mountain biking also.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, TravelClick, Tingo, Priceline, Agoda, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.