I've been to Hotel Santa Fe multiple times and never been disappointed. The front desk staff are welcoming and wonderfully friendly. I've been treated to room upgrades--an unanticipated delight. The availability of the shuttle is perfect for in-town transport on windy spring days, and the breakfast buffet had plenty of the fresh fruit I was craving. As long as prices stay competitive, I wouldn't stay anyplace else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, TravelClick, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe