Three women, on a 'Gals week away', searched for lodgings close enough to the Plaza, but reasonable enough to stay for a week. We found it, and more!! This clean and spacious hotel is 51% owned by the Picuris Pueblo, and many of the workers were part of the Pueblo. The rate for a double queen suite was quite reasonable, even though we were just ahead of spring break season. A friendly bar on site is situated near the dining area, so one can choose a three course meal or a lighter 'bar meal'. The food was excellent, as was the service. In fact, the dining room offers a prix fixe meal each night for $23. which includes an appetizer/salad/soup, entree, and dessert. Complimentary coffee, tea and fixings are available on each floor, and the dining room served a breakfast each day for around $11.00 if one chose to eat there. Our room had a small stocked fridge (which we cleared for our use) and microwave.
We were able to walk to the Plaza where most of the museums and tourist sites are located - but bring a map!! Santa Fe streets curve and intersect, making direction finding somewhat more tricky. All in all, I highly recommend this experience, and three women in a suite with only one bathroom (sink and mirrors separate from bath and toilet), found it most convenient. Small balcony for fresh air and star gazing if desired. We did not use the pool, hot tub (both outside), the spa or fitness room, but they are available for guests. There are several shuttle vans to deliver and pick up guests to any site in town - no charge, but tip requested. Judy C.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Amex, Tingo, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, TravelClick, EasyToBook, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.