We had a no smoking room, but the shared ventilation system made the room reek of cigarettes. There is a $15 resort fee in addition to room cost. No in room coffee, and coffee wasn't available until 7am in lobby. The Internet access signal was weak and would drop frequently. Only hacienda guests can use outdoor hot tub, not hotel guests. No restroom near fitness room ; sign directs guest to go back to room if that is needed. The beds were comfortable, towels large, and location great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TravelClick, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe