We didn't experience any difficulties at this hotel but I can't work up a bunch of excitement about it. Front desk personnel were helpful and friendly, the room was clean, and the location was good. I agree that the walls seem thin - we couldn't hear people talking but could when they laughed loudly. Woke up to people running in the halls at 4 am. but the noise stopped pretty quickly. Best part of the location is it's in walking distance to Tomasita's - great local food. We were there to ski and were pleasantly surprised by the Santa Fe ski area. It only took about 30 minutes to get there from the hotel. Overall, a good experience, but the word for this hotel, for me, is "adequate."
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TravelClick, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe