On our way to Angel Fire, NM, we booked a Jr Suite on Dec 29. There was a little snow on the ground, just a dusting, but we woke up to a gorgeous white wonderland. This hotel was so cozy and the staff was very friendly. They genuinely seemed to care about the guests having a wonderful time.
The bathroom was on the small side but it was clean!
I posted done pictures so the hotel could be viewed in the winter. To have a nice breakfast in the dining room and see snow gently falling was very beautiful and serene.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Amex, Priceline, TravelClick, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, EasyToBook, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.