We have stayed at Hotel Santa Fe before and it is consistently a great experience. The staff is friendly and helpful, the bed was super comfortable, our room was immaculate. The bar has great burgers and Amaya has wonderful food at very reasonable prices. We loved the breakfasts too. We had an odd problem - there was an alarm clock on in the next room which was unoccupied and we could hear it through the wall. We called the front desk and it was fixed within minutes. I have recommended Hotel Santa Fe to friends and they have thanked me. We will definitely come back every time we are in Santa Fe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe