My daughter and I recently visited Santa Fe to attend the wedding of a very dear family friend. Many of the guests at the wedding were attending from out of the area and stayed at the Hotel Santa Fe. We personally were extremely pleased with the service, accommodations, courteous and friendly staff, and the wonderful spa treatments we received during our stay. Our room with its fireplace and super comfortable king-sized bed was incredibly cozy and welcoming! We would definitely recommend this hotel and spa to our friends and family who might be planning a visit to Santa Fe. The Continental Breakfast served each morning was just right to get us going in the morning, but not too heavy to keep us from being able to enjoy a wonderful lunch and dinner at the great restaurants that Santa Fe has to offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TravelClick, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe