We stayed here in October for a long weekend. The staff was very welcoming. We were upgraded to a suite with a fireplace on the top floor, which was a 10-foot walk down to the common room for breakfast in the morning and drinks in the afternoon on the balcony. I can't say enough about the amenities, including those awesome toiletries, newspaper in the morning and that great coffee.The location is perfect for a walk or drive down to the plaza. If you don't want to walk, a shuttle will take you anywhere within a mile of the hotel.
It's too bad that everything seems to close down at 8:00 p.m. and there isn't much of a nightlife in Santa Fe -- or maybe we didn't know where to find it! But, if you like peace, quiet and relaxation, The Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda and Spa is your place. We look forward to our next trip to Santa Fe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe