Firstly, do splurge on a room in the Hacienda which includes breakfast and a "butler" and more importantly access to a wonderful native art collection and chocolates to die for. The overall spirit at the hotel is kind and serene even during the busy holiday season. Shuttle service makes visits to distant museums, galleries and restaurants easy with virtually no wait times. Great to come back to a roaring fire and lively vibe.
While some minor things like the TV's need updating and a minimalist could help reduce the clutter of everything you might possible need during your stay, the overall ambience was simply delightful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TravelClick, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe