We returned to the Hotel Santa Fe and Hacienda for our nine year anniversary. we live in Santa Fe but stayed here when we were married. The Hacienda offers complimentary snack and drinks in the early evening. The beer was flat and the wine was clearly corked. We then tried dinner in the hotel-service was so slow we left. We then retruned to the hhotel after a very so so meal at a local restaurant. The room heat had a mind of its own and we sweated the night away, no not because of mad passionate nooky, but because of the control unit did not work. I had to open windows and we were kept up by the noise from across the street. In the morning no one at the hotel cared.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Amex, Priceline, TravelClick, Expedia, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.