We stayed in the Hacienda, and found it to be absolutely lovely. The place is decorated with genuine Native American art which gives it a very peaceful and beautiful vibe. Breakfast with flute music wafting in the background started every morning with a smile. The staff, both in the Hacienda and the main hotel, were always pleasant and helpful. The free shuttle service made it a breeze to get around town, and even the hotel restaurant was special. Comfortable room, a great bathroom, free bottled water and chocolates. The place was full but very quiet at night (and we are fussy about that). We hope to return many more times!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TravelClick, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa