Earlier reviews are spot on, this place is not well maintained. Basically, it's an OK hotel, with spacious rooms, comfortable beds, sheets, warm lobby. But some of the features have gone to seed. The shower head in our bathroom is cheap, something you'd find in a Motel 6. They offer morning coffee and tea in the elevator foyer on each floor, a nice touch, but when I got there at 9, the table wasn't clean and the hot water pot was empty. Our room was next to a family with teens who were loud playing video games, the walls are so thin. Luckily we are sound sleepers. All in all, since we used points, we didn't have high expectations, but we felt sorry for those who paid high-end hotel price.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotwire, Venere, Amex, EasyToBook, Stentorian NV and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.