Our recent stay was a wonderful treat. Having stayed in Santa Fe eight times previously, this was our first stay at the Hotel Santa Fe. It was a joy! The service was friendly and efficient. The design and overall artistic integrity of the hotel common spaces and rooms was an esthetic delight. The leadership of the hotel and dining room staff is serious and committed. We enjoyed observing how the wait staff was directed toward efficient, caring service--and we found the service impeccable. Everything in the dining room "clicks" and the menu and food preparation were superb. Although "off the Plaza", getting there is simple and clearly something the hotel is keen on facilitating. We have a long time love of contemporary Native American art and found the gift shop to be an astonishing, concise review of that topic from the Santa Fe School to the present. Clearly, much thought has gone into conceptualizing the entire esthetic experience for the visitor--and we thought it worked for us!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TravelClick, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe