This is the only Native American owned hotel in Santa Fe and the artifacts and decor are authentic. Pet indulgent is the mantra-my pug enjoyed being able to sit in the lobby dining area.
The complimentary pet/human amenity basket-treats for pooches and humans-bowls, bed, dog biscuits, truffles for human guests, a bottle of wine and fresh fruit. We were given a map of pooch friendly parks, walks and hikes and even complimentary dog walking! Wifi and parking are included. The room was comfortable and well appointed.
The hotel's restaurant-Amayo is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner with seasonal dining in patio and private tepees. Great prix fixe dinner-tortilla soup, chicken, lemon tart for dessert.
Complimentary shuttle service-1 mile radius and to airport. Native American flautist performs in lounge on Friday and Saturday evenings.
A great central location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TravelClick, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa