The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. The decor is souhtwest style, like I want when visiting Santa Fe. The room was comfortable, but several pet stains on the carpet that had an odor made me think that the hotel should designate certain rooms for people who bring their pets. My cell phone wouldn't work inside the hotel, but they said they are planning to put a cell tower on the property next year. The shuttle service to the plaza was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Travelocity, Amex, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe